Knowing the Limitations of Using HTML
HTML Does Not Do the Following:
- Recognize spaces, tabs or margins.
- Translate easily from other types of documents.
- Support all font styles.
- Recognize line breaks, or paragraph breaks (unless you code it in).
HTML Does Perform the Following Functions:
- Supports multiple text sizes. <FONT SIZE=X> </FONT>
- Supports multiple fonts. <FONT Face="XXXX"> </FONT>
- Supports bold, underline, and italic version of text. <B></B>, <U></U>,<I></I>
- Supports multiple text colors. <FONT COLOR="#XXXXXX"></FONT>
- Supports background colors. <BODY BGCOLOR = "#XXXXXX"></BODY>
- Supports tables,the only way you can "fake" tabs and margins. <TABLE> <TR><TD></TD></TR></TABLE>
- Allows you to insert graphics, sound, videos. <IMG SRC="#XXXXXX">
- Has built-in graphics for line rules. <HR>
- Supports itemized lists with dots or numbers. <UL><LI>...<LI>...<LI></UL> like this numbered list.